We appreciate your patience – coming soon Featuring stories … from Survivors Who Pay it Forward, Extraordinary people conquering fear and sharing their message of Courage, Wisdom and Kindness.
In the meantime please enjoy Deborah’s Podcasts/Video:
“Your Voice of Victory is hidden in your Fears”
Communication and Speech: The Voice of Victory hidden in your fears is a look at you and and how those fears effect your ability to communicate and express yourself. Deborah shares with how she found her ability to speak again without stuttering after a brain injury. How she healed through creativity and how she discovered a new perception to live life.
Go and put the kettle on, make a cup of tea and spend time with Deborah. Take the time to delve into the depth of your life, reflect and see how your life lessons can lead you to your greatest desire. After you have watched this video. Take out a sheet of paper or your favorite journal and ask yourself these questions.
- What is your greatest desire? if you have three then prioritize them from 1 – 3
- What is your greatest challenge?
- What are the fears hidden in this/these challenges? pick no more than three.. Prioritize the toughest one first.
- What attributes do you have to reach your desire. What are you positive gifts, skills or abilities?
- This is the first step in moving toward your goal. The key is pin pointing your fears… hidden in your challenge. By facing these fears one at a time makes it easier to walk toward your greatest desires and goals.
- Remember to watch the trailer for “The Kings Speech”
Voice of Victory hidden in your Fears… 30 mins it is not necessary to watch the video just turn up your speakers.